Back to Sicily
Sicilian Gold – Catarratto
Catarratto is the most important white grape variety of the Island, the most know and cultivated one for more than three centuries. In single varietal wine give a medium body wine with fruity and floral aromas and a good acidity.
- Varietal: 100% Catarratto
- Alcohol Content: 12%
- Country Hierarchy: DOC Sicilia
- Color: Brilliant straw yellow with greenish hues
- On the Nose: The bouquet opens up with fruity pineapple and orange peel notes with subtle floral scents of orange blossom
- Palate: Medium body wine with a balanced acidity, pleasantly fresh in the finish
- Serving Suggestions: Especially recommended with fresh rice salad, fish dishes and shellfish, white meats and fresh cheeses.